- Supports the body’s natural immune response
- Powerful antioxidant
- Supports anti-inflammatory activity
- Supports gastrointestinal comfort
- May support cardiovascular health by helping to maintain healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels
- May help stabilize mood/promote relaxation
- Promotes mental clarity
ImmuniTea (20 servings)
$20.00 Regular Price
tea for everyday
$15.00monthly/ 6 months
- Organic Turmeric: 480 mg
- Turmeric is a traditional herb used in India. Turmeric is bright yellow in color and pleasing to the taste. Traditionally, Ayurvedic practices have used turmeric as an efficient antioxidant and it helped to promote the body’s immune and digestive fitness. Turmeric’s properties support healthy detoxification, cellular health and neurologic function.
- Organic Ginger Root: 285 mg
- Ginger is considered a warming and activating component in Chinese formulas and foods. While ginger is considered an ideal ingredient for digestive function, it is also a key player in supporting immune activity. Ginger may help support healthy liver function through promotion of detoxification enzymes and support of normal vascular performance. Additionally, Ginger supports the cardiovascular system by helping to maintain healthy cytokine production as well as healthy platelet function.
- Organic Hibiscus: 240 mg
- Hibiscus is well regarded, due to its antioxidant concentration, to support immune health and cardiovascular well-being. It has a warming quality which may be described as invigorating. Additionally, hibiscus is considered beneficial for supporting the body’s proper utilization of iron.
- Organic Licorice: 195 mg
- Glycyrrhiza, the active compound extracted from licorice root, is valued for its ability to promote the body’s natural response to physical, chemical, and emotional stressors. Licorice Root is an adaptogen that helps maintain balanced adrenal function. Licorice may help to maintain healthy lung and immune function, as well as, support a healthy inflammatory response to metabolic stressors.
- Organic Lemon Balm: 180 mg
- Lemon Balm is a soothing botanical used to support the nervous, digestive and reproductive systems. Lemon balm is traditionally used to support a relaxation by helping to maintain normal production of the neuro-hormone GABA. As a result, lemon Balm is ideal for periods of physical or mental stress where it is beneficial to have focus and a healthy mood.
- Organic Elderberries: 84 mg
- Elderberry is naturally high in concentration of anthocyanins and other flavonoids. This concentration helps maintain a healthy immune and antioxidant response. Elderberry is a staple for immune support and offers a rich fruit taste ideal for teas.
- Organic Echinacea: 30 mg
- Echinacea species are considered some of the most robust immune supportive botanicals. A significant amount of your immune system responds to the signals of the specialized polysaccharides, known as Arabinogalactans, which are found in high concentration within the plant. Arabinogalactans are unique because they are used for energy by the immune system and contribute not just to immune function, but for energy production as well.
- Zinc & Ascorbic Acid
- Vitamin C, citrus bioflavonoids and zinc serve as a powerful foundation for overall health by supporting immune system function.*
- Organic Turmeric: 480 mg